We want to proudly tell that you became part of a family of likeminded people. The Add-on is used as a temporarily phase during the transition of your new logo with the 'Part of the Share Logistics Family'.
We use the word family consciously to emphasize our personal approach, our friendly organization and our shared network. More important we want to tell them that this family is beneficial for them. We want clients to grow accustomed with our shared values and your identity so they can easily recognize you and your family members.
You can place these on you communication items, but not on your website (we have another solution for that).
- Preferably you place the add-on after your message at the bottom of your page on the left-side.
- The space around the Add-on and the colour usage is the same as those of the brandmark.
- Do not mix this element directly with your logo.
- If you all-ready changed your logo to a Share Logistics style please skip this step and update your logo with the new version in this manual
Please use our full-color logo on white most of the time. Our background colour may change in special circumstances to our beige, yellow or black corporate colours, but keep the wordmark in white or black.
Our main colours are yellow, blue and black. We never use red in our identity except for our brand mark.
We prefer a white or yellow background but can use a beige colour to emphasis an area. For complex graphics a lighter version of our blue is used.
Calibri for office communications
In all our office communications like Word or Powerpoint, e-mails and letters we use the free Calibri font.
- Titles are size 24pt / line-height 32pt
- Headings and intro's are size 14pt / line-height 15pt
- Body are size 10pt / line-height 12pt
- Footers are size 9pt / line-height 12pt
Aaux Next for professional productions
In our professional productions like brochures, websites and business cards we use the Aaux Next Family. This font is available through Typekit in de Adobe® Suites or can be purchased online.
Colours and fonts
Only used the color combinations as shown above.